Thursday, March 1, 2012

Linen Closet

I wanted to share what Shiri sent me.  She went home and tackled her linen closet, using the idea of placing the set of sheets inside the pillowcase, so that you have the entire sheet set together and it makes a neat and tidy look.  Here photo is below, along with part of Shiri's email.  Love it!! 

Also, don't forget Laura's tidbit on keeping everything smelling fresh...find some bars of soap you love and slip one in each pillowcase.  Then, every time you pull out a sheet set it will be fresh smelling and you can reuse the soaps over and over again!

Be sure to send me your simplifying & organizing projects so I can share them with everyone!  I will be emailing this weekend our first post WOW meeting time and place.  Great job Shiri, thanks for sharing!

Happy Simplifying!
Jennifer

Shiri:  "I went home after our last WOW class and re did my entire linen closet every sheet set is now folded and placed in the coordinating pillow case, it looks so pretty and neat and it's staying that way. I put the boy's blankets where they can reach them without touching anything else."

No comments:

Post a Comment